Sir Sinclair is the perfect combination of temperament, talent and bloodlines. An impressive athlete, he competed through Prix St. Georges with scores in the ‘70s. As a young horse, he was named the 2005 Markel/USEF National FEI 6-Year-Old Champion and the USDF FEI 6-Year-Old Horse of the Year. In 2006, Sir Sinclair won the Prix St. Georges Challenge at Dressage at Lexington, with a score of 72.5%.
Sir Sinclair is an exceptional sire. Honest, reliable, with an excellent temperament and character, he is friendly, easy going, and very willing to work. Sir Sinclair has always been a quick learner and has a natural aptitude for dressage. His walk is pure and big. His trot and canter are supple, elastic and show tremendous balance and power.
Sir Sinclair's Performance Acheivements
- 2002 Top Dressage Horse in 70-Day Test at Ermelo
- 2003 9th Overall PAVO Cup, 9th PAVO Cup semi-finals
- 2004 10 First Place Wins in USA
- 2004 Markel/USEF National Five-Year-Old Reserve Champion
- 2004 Sir Sinclair in World Championships for Young Dressage Horses
- 2004 Awarded the KWPN-NA DG Bar Cup for Young Horses
- 2005 1st Place Six-Year-Old FEI Test, Dressage at Devon, 87%
- 2005 10 Wins in the FEI Six-Year-Old Division
- 2005 Markel/USEF National Six-Year-Old Champion
- 2005 USDF FEI Six-Year-Old Horse of the Year
- 2006 1st Place, Prix St. Georges Challenge, Dressage at Lexington, 72.5%
- 2008 1st Place, USEF Developing Horse Test, PVDA Dressage, 68.18%