Most of our Warmblood and Friesian breeding stallions are collected Monday through Friday during breeding season. Check the breeding calendar for individual schedules.
Call us the first day of your mare’s heat cycle to alert us of her upcoming breeding.
Order cooled semen by calling the Farm at 610-383-4717, the day before the collection day. Orders must be placed by 8:00 pm (EST) the night before. After office hours please place order with our answering service.
Same day service via airlines is not available while the stallions are at the Florida farm. Please check with the breeding office ahead of time for the stallion’s location during the time you anticipate breeding.
Provide the following information when you order semen:
- Name on the contract
- Stallion’s name
- Mare’s name
- Collection day
- Method of shipping - Airlines , FedEx or Farm Pick Up
- Destination address, phone number and contact name
- Phone number of someone we can contact in case of questions
Tracking your order: The tracking number or flight information will be emailed to the recipient of the order unless we are instructed otherwise.
Returning Containers: Ship your container back within two business days after you have used the semen. FedEx shipments will contain a Return FedEx Label. No return labels are provided for Airline shipments or farm Pick Ups. Late fees will apply if your containers are not returned on time. The Farm reserves the right to refuse to ship additional semen to you if your containers are returned late more than once or not returned at all.
The container should be taped shut, labeled and returned to us using a Two Day service such as FedEx or UPS. Insure for at least $300.
Monday – Friday (5 days)
- Brend 413
- Florianus II
- Hedser 465
- Meinse 439
- Teade 392
- Tjalbert 460
- Uno Don Diego
Monday, Wednesday, Friday (3 days)
Thank you for choosing to breed your mare using frozen semen. All of our frozen semen is stored and distributed by Select Breeders Service, Inc. The following are the fees, policies, and procedures regarding the distribution of semen.
- Once you have finalized your service agreement with us and paid the stallion service fee, please send us the completed frozen semen order form. We will then fax it to SBS to have them ship your order on the date you have requested for shipping. Under no circumstance will SBS ship semen without authorization from Iron Spring Farm.
- You are responsible for distribution charges. We will not ship semen prior to receipt of a container deposit and distribution fees.
PAYMENT IS ACCEPTED IN ADVANCE WITH CHECK, VISA, MASTERCARD