Sir Sinclair, Keur,
- Sire: Lord Sinclair,
- Dam: Krishna,
- Dam Sire: Flemmingh,
- Reg #99.00868
- Foaled: March 29, 1999
- Color: Bay, Height: 17 H
- Registered by KWPN-NA
- Type: Dressage, Breed Shows, Keurings
Sir Sinclair is one of the most prolific sires of FEI dressage horses worldwide. He was named #1 Leading Dressage Sire by the USEF in 2015 and 2016 and was awarded the Keur predicate by the KWPN for his excellence as a sire. Read about the 2016 award here.
Sir Sinclair won the Get of Sire class at the prestigious Dressage at Devon Breed Show five times. An unprecedented four consecutive years from 2006-2009 and again in 2015. He is the sire of one Approved stallions and two licensenced sons as well as winning FEI horses, breed show champions and Star and Keur mares. Sir has champion offspring in dressage, hunters and driving, showing his impressive versatility as a sire.
Twenty-six Sir Sinclair offspring have been named in the KWPN-NA Top Fives, including 11 national champions.
Sir Sinclair started his career as an impressive athlete, and competed through Prix St. Georges with scores in the ‘70s. As a young horse, he was named the 2005 Markel/USEF National FEI 6-Year-Old Champion and the USDF FEI 6-Year-Old Horse of the Year. In 2006, Sir Sinclair won the Prix St. Georges Challenge at Dressage at Lexington, with a score of 72.5%.
What to Expect When You Breed to Sir Sinclair
Sir Sinclair is an exceptional sire. Honest, reliable, with an excellent temperament and character, he is friendly, easy going, and very willing to work. Sir Sinclair has always been a quick learner and has a natural aptitude for dressage. His walk is pure and big. His trot and canter are supple, elastic and show tremendous balance and power.
Sir Sinclair's Performance Acheivements
- 2002 Top Dressage Horse in 70-Day Test at Ermelo
- 2003 9th Overall PAVO Cup, 9th PAVO Cup semi-finals
- 2004 10 First Place Wins in USA
- 2004 Markel/USEF National Five-Year-Old Reserve Champion
- 2004 Sir Sinclair in World Championships for Young Dressage Horses
- 2004 Awarded the KWPN-NA DG Bar Cup for Young Horses
- 2005 1st Place Six-Year-Old FEI Test, Dressage at Devon, 87%
- 2005 10 Wins in the FEI Six-Year-Old Division
- 2005 Markel/USEF National Six-Year-Old Champion
- 2005 USDF FEI Six-Year-Old Horse of the Year
- 2006 1st Place, Prix St. Georges Challenge, Dressage at Lexington, 72.5%
- 2008 1st Place, USEF Developing Horse Test, PVDA Dressage, 68.18%
Videos of Sir Sinclair
Sir Sinclair, Keur
Lord Sinclair BAV